Annual and forward planning grants
Total project cost over $300,000
The CSRFF annual and forward planning grant round targets projects involving a detailed level of planning. The total project cost for the grant must be over $300,000. Grants given in this category can be claimed up to three financial years following
the date of approval, depending on the requirements and approved details of the project.
Examples of annual projects:
- construction of grass or synthetic playing fields
- reticulation system for a grassed playing field
- New or upgraded swimming pool or leisure centre
- large floodlighting project
- New or upgraded changerooms and pavilions
- court or bowling green construction
2021/22 annual and forward planning round
- Advertising in The West Australian Newspaper and regional newspapers.
- Application forms available from local governments (metro area only) and department regional offices (regional WA only).
- Applications to be lodged at local government by the end of August 2020. Applicants should check the closing date with their local government, as they do vary.
- Applications are assessed by local government staff and recommendations prepared. Local governments are required to rate and rank all applications they receive in order of priority.
- Applications presented at local government council meeting.
- Applications must be lodged at DLGSC regional offices by 4pm on 11 September 2020.
- Applications are assessed by DLGSC regional managers.
- Applications are assessed by State Sporting Associations.
- CSRFF Advisory Committee considers applications and makes recommendations to the Minister.
- Hon Minister for Sport and Recreation considers recommendations and grants approvals.
- Successful/unsuccessful applicants notified.
1 July 2021
15 June 2022
- Grant must be acquitted (except forward planning grants that have approval to expend the funds in the second and third year of funding).