About the survey
The survey is the creative sector’s opportunity to provide critical data for a statistically reliable survey on the employment and revenue impacts of COVID-19 on the broader creative industries across WA.
Creative industries being investigated in this survey include:
- film, TV and radio
- writing and publishing
- fashion, jewellery and textile design
- performing arts venue operation
- set, lighting and production design
- visual arts, music, theatre and comedy
- dance, circus, opera and orchestra
- interactive VR/AR/XR artists
- games publishing and development
- libraries, art galleries and museums.
We are seeking contributions from freelancers, businesses and organisations engaged in creative industries who create, perform, produce or present artistic or cultural works.
study seeks to:
- measure lost revenue by market segment
- report on the number and type of jobs and work lost
- report on access to financial support, including JobKeeper, JobSeeker and grants.
will help to build a robust and reliable sector profile for Western Australia, understand the current situation and plan for the future.
Help us understand and measure the impact of COVID-19 on revenue and employment in
the creative industries in WA.